To send us your unit:
1. Fill out and print this form. Be sure to enclose it with your unit.
2. If unit is under warranty, be sure to send proof of purchase (and manufacturer RA# if the unit is Line 6 or Mackie)
3. Please include any remote control with the unit. The technicians often need to use the remote controls for testing purposes.
4. There is a $85.00 minimum service fee (applying to the total cost) for all non-warranty units that we request you enclose. If you have any questions about this, contact us. You may also request on the form to have us call you for a credit card number when the unit arrives.
5. Please check with us to see what our current turn-around time is. If you decide that your unit needs to be "Rushed" please enclose a $65 rush fee and mark "RUSH" at the top of the form and on the ouside of your box. The Rush fee guarantees the unit on the bench within 2 business days of receipt and 2nd day air is covered (up to $20) to get your parts here quickly. We're sorry, but the rush service does not guarantee availability of parts from their manufacturer.
6. IMPORTANT!!! Pack your unit CAREFULLY. We receive far too many shipping-damaged units because the box was too small. Here are some pictures of what can happen - look at that page and you will have a couple of very good reasons to spend an extra ten or fifteen minutes packing the box. Here are directions on the best way to pack a unit if you do not have an original box and packing or if the packing is old and crumbled.
SHIPPING ADDRESS (NO PO BOX)
IS THIS UNIT UNDER WARRANTY?
MACKIE/LINE6 WARRANTY RA#
WHAT PROBLEM ARE YOU HAVING
WITH THIS UNIT?
IS THIS PROBLEM INTERMITTENT?
IF YES, HOW OFTEN? PLEASE DESCRIBE.
PLEASE NOTE ANY ERROR MESSAGES
OR UNUSUAL DISPLAY INDICATIONS
PLEASE LIST ALL ACCESSORIES
(IE, REMOTE, POWER CORD, MANUAL) YOU ARE ENCLOSING
Once this form
is filled out, print it out and send it and your unit to the
Click Here for packing and shipping instructions
544 Central Drive - Suite 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757) 498-9554 fax