To send us your unit:
1. Fill out our Repair Request Form here: https://form.jotformpro.com/60453716192960
2. If unit is under warranty, be sure to send proof of purchase. You can upload an image of your Proof of Purchase, which is usually a receipt showing date of purchase, dealer name and date of purchase. You must have a valid email address to use the Repair Request Form. Once we've received it, we will send you back a Repair Request Number. You must put this number on the outside of your shipping box.
3. Please include any remote control with the unit. The technicians often need to use the remote controls for testing purposes.
4. There is a $85.00 minimum service fee (applying to the total cost) for all non-warranty units that we request you enclose. If you have any questions about this, contact us. You may also request on the form to have us call you for a credit card number when the unit arrives.
5. Please check with us to see what our current turn-around time is. If you decide that your unit needs to be "Rushed" please enclose a $65 rush fee and mark "RUSH" at the top of the form and on the ouside of your box. The Rush fee guarantees the unit on the bench within 2 business days of receipt and 2nd day air is covered (up to $20) to get your parts here quickly. We're sorry, but the rush service does not guarantee availability of parts from their manufacturer.
6. IMPORTANT!!! Pack your unit CAREFULLY. We receive far too many shipping-damaged units because the box was too small. Here are some pictures of what can happen - look at that page and you will have a couple of very good reasons to spend an extra ten or fifteen minutes packing the box. Here are directions on the best way to pack a unit if you do not have an original box and packing or if the packing is old and crumbled.
Once this form is filled out, print it out and send it and your unit to the address below.
Click Here for packing and shipping instructions
544 Central Drive - Suite 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757) 498-9554 fax